Blog Post/Article/Video Guidelines
Keepitcrafty Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to the Keepitcraftyblog. We are always looking for unique and relevant content that would be beneficial to our site and inspiring to our readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed, and if it will benefit the readers of Keepitcrafty’s Blog, it is likely to be published.
- Preference will be given to those who express a genuine interest in keepitcrafty.com, as a community member, reader and a follower. While our ultimate goal is to promote the handmade crafting market, submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” feel will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality. You may repost any post/articles/video from your personal sites, but please make sure you include on e of the following taglines to include at the bottom of your post:
“Posted on Keepitcrafty Blog by the author; originally posted on (name of the site where it appeared)”
- We will promote your post on Twitter, Facebook and through other social media. We encourage you to do the same. You may also want to consider posting a small blurb on your own site to direct traffic to your guest post.
- Post may be submitted in the body of your email or as a word file.
- Relevant images may be attached to the email but should be less than 1MB. Photo submissions must be your own images. Images from other online sources will not be accepted.
- Correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is important to Keepitcrafty. Please make a concerted effort to edit your submissions. Submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Any links within your post should be relevant and valid. Irrelevant links and non-working links will be removed without any notice.
- Please include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post along with a link to your site. Please feel free to also submit a head shot.
- Keepitcrafty Blog does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts.
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email it email@example.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
1. Your full name.
2. Your URL and blog name.
3. Your post title.
4. The body of your post.
5. Attach any images. (smaller than 1 MB each please!)
6. A short bio.
Again, thank you for your interest in Keepitcrafty.com, and Keepitcrafty’s Blog. We will do our very best to make use of every post submitted.